New Autox Tires: Which ones for me?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: New Autox Tires: Which ones for me?
From: "Karl A. Rickert" <alfakarl@mail.tds.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 19:14:01 -0400
Allrighty now, there's a wad of cash in my pocket, itching to be spent on
new autox tires, but which tire is for me? The new "G-Force" or the "K"
tire? I'm not considereing any others! Unless......

Current tire is the 205/55/14 R-1 and "I Love 'em!", current vehicle
is...... a 1974 Alfa Romeo Spider, wheel is 5-1/2" wide. I am getting
around 75-90 runs per set and want to see the same or more number of runs
with the new ones.

I need a tire that's gonna give me an edge on the compettion, since the car
surely isn't gonna.

Karl A. Rickert
C Stock Alfa Spider #38
Dixie Region SCCA