Re: Scedule South Florida Region

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Scedule South Florida Region
From: Carl Couric <carlc@iname.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 09:57:12 -0500
At 07:11 PM 3/31/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Does any know what the 1999 SOLO II schedule is for the South Florda
>Region SCCA or Equipe Rapide?
>
>Thanks
>
>Kat

Yup... Its fairly unknown right now for SFSCA. As to ER, hit my website below
or look at this:

May 8/9 South Florida Fairgrounds
June 19/20 SF Fairgrounds
July 3/4 SF Fairgrounds
Aug 14/15 SF Fairgrounds
Nov 27/28 SF Fairgrounds

As soon as SFSCA gives me the dates, they will be on the website in under
a hour.

Carl
                        --- Home Page of ---
 - Equipe Rapide Sports Car Club (ER) in West Palm Beach/Ft. Lauderdale
 - South Florida Sports Car Assoc. (SFSCA) in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
                            http://carlc.bocanet.com
          Why do I live in Florida? So I can race all year long!

                   *** South Park Racing ***
          Oh my God! You've killed a CONE... You B*st*rd!