Re: ProSolo Nationals Vs Pro Classes

To: autocross <AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ProSolo Nationals Vs Pro Classes
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:58:28 -0800
Thanks for the responses.

I found an old e-mail from Howard about this that Paige e-mailed to the
list last year, and refreshed my memory about the intentions of the
National Series vs the Pro Series.

>>MISCOMMUNICATION:  It was a mistake to use the term "Club" in describing
the National Series.  The National Series is intended to be a national
Solo
II series using the ProSolo format.  This series is intended as serious
competition, not as a haven for beginngers or drivers with minimal
experience.  While we may develop some rookie incentives, the National
Series is similar in nature to the National Tour, but in a series
(points)
format utilitzing ProSolo as the venue.  The term "Club" is being
dropped
to avoid any further confusion.<<

Well, there you go.

Randy Chase