Re: Today's Tour Tidbits Three

To: Scott & Glenda Meyers <autox@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Today's Tour Tidbits Three
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 08:57:10 -0800

Scott & Glenda Meyers wrote:

> Can anyone help Randy with an ASP report?
>
> Scott Meyers
> Friends from Phoenix in ASP.....

OOps...that Randy guy was pretty tired last night. Awake Randy responds
with:

*SATURDAY Results*

ASP 8 drivers
Mark Huffman
Ren Marinus
Curt Ormiston

ESP 14 drivers
Steve Eguina
Alek Tziortzis
Henry Botkin
David Schotz
Ken Mitchell

BSP 15 drivers
Rita Wilsey
Jim Fingerman
Scotty B White
Jeff Glorioso
Larry Capen

Todays Weather: Just unbelievable. Perfect. Blue skies, temps in the
70's. Today I hope to get to see what it looks like when you drive with
your head removed from your backside.  *plop*  8-P

Thanks to Brad Burns from Maryland for supplying me with the fish tacos.
Brad is driving my car (will offer co-drive for food).

Randy Chase (the only driver at the tour originally listed at running on
Dunlops...now I do change my tires every month...but we are not running
the super secret dunlops..)