Re: Racing Cadillacs!!!

To: Rm84fm@aol.com
Subject: Re: Racing Cadillacs!!!
From: Ben Palmer <palsy@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 22:02:28 -0500
I resemble that remark!  My Custom Caddy Pimp Car just needs a little
work to be competitive.  The Continental Kit and Roo Bar are valuable
safety features.  The girls in the back are valuable too if I roll over.
It's slow but we ride in Style.  If I put another engine in the trunk
along with air pumps, it may have adequate power and be better balanced.

Ben Palmer

Ref: