Re: Computer race game

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Computer race game
From: Jon G Felton <nasa-va@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 18:53:25 -0500
Daniel Ledford furthered his computer nerdiness by writing:

>Now guys, don't laugh, but I've actually used a certain video game to
improve
>my driving...this is World Circuit Grand Prix 2 by Microprose.  It is a
few
>(3) years old, but the thing is still, from what I've seen, one of the
most
>realistic games out there.

Oh, wait, so now it's socially unacceptable to practice late apexing via
computer games?  Say it ain't so!

FWIW, I like Need For Speed SE.  The cars feel very real, especially the
RX-7.  =-)

Jon (computer nerd with old technology)
___
Jon Felton, Director
NASA Virginia Region
Next Autocross: April 18 at Virginia Motorsports Park, Petersburg, VA
(home of the ProSolo in late May!  More info?  http://am.net/nasa)