Re: Computer race game

To: porterb@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: Computer race game
From: Mtnman3620@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 07:17:03 EST
In a message dated 3/12/99 5:21:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
porterb@mediaone.net writes:

<< Very cool game with a similar "race for parts" strategy like GT on the
 Playstation.. >>

Now guys, don't laugh, but I've actually used a certain video game to improve
my driving...this is World Circuit Grand Prix 2 by Microprose.  It is a few
(3) years old, but the thing is still, from what I've seen, one of the most
realistic games out there.

I don't even know if it sold anymore, but it is awesome!!  Check it out if it
is still around!

Daniel "not really a computer nerd" Ledford
99 Mitsu Eclipse GSX