Re: ECLIPSE REACTION

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ECLIPSE REACTION
From: "David Green" <talon-95@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:47:39 -0600
I agree.  If you look back at the results from nationals last year, it
doesn't appear that the Talons/Eclipses were any faster than GS has been in
the past.  Their times were a little slower than one might actually expect
(from PAX), but I think this was due to them running early in the morning as
well as there being a couple of wet spots the first day.  They are excellent
GS cars, but I don't think they need to be moved to another class.

David Green
'95 Talon Tsi