SEDiv sponsor correction

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SEDiv sponsor correction
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:53:14 EST
I can't seem to do anything right these days:

>  SF Motorsport
>       - call David Frye for Koni, Hawk, Borla, & other quality performance
>  products.
>       - (336) 683-3803

Apparently my eyes crossed and I got SF Motorsports area code matched with a
telephone number of another company located directly above theirs in my number
book.  The correct telephone number for SF Motorsport is:

 SF Motorsport, (336) 996-4080.

Like I told one of the owners, is it any wonder I can't drive the proper line
at Solo events.  Anyways, I've bought a number of items from SF Motorsport.
Great prices and service every time.  If you live in the SEDiv please try to
buy your racing equipment and products from them.

I apologize for all the errors.  Between two National events on consecutive
weekends, trying to sort a new car with new parts, unusual number of rush jobs
at work, inter-employee tire slashing in the parking lot, employee threats,
and now an apparent employee suicide this AM (fortunately not on the job) I'm
a little pre-occupied.  And no Ben Thatcher, it's really not necessary to
correct me publicly for something I already corrected myself on.  A private
note will do just fine.

Ain't life grand?

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Deputy Steward
also a babysitter, preacher, detective, bathroom monitor, bodyguard, and the
list goes on....