Re: spec rx7 startup costs/personal safety gear questions

To: "Jason Powell" <fizzx@wi.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spec rx7 startup costs/personal safety gear questions
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:49:02 -0500
Spec7 is not yet a National class.  It won't be in the GCR.
Check with your local SCCA region to see if they run the class
under local rules.

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc. Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot; RX-7's; 83 ITA, 84
ITS, 86 ITS
One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer price $5.20
ea.
Ask me about your opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing
company in the fastest growing industry in America!!