Re: course design

To: RacerRay52@aol.com
Subject: Re: course design
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 21:48:08 -0600
RacerRay52@aol.com wrote:

>      I just don't enjoy rinky dink little courses that go right this time thru
> this gate and left the next time thru it and so on and so on...Too many
> complicated features, too un-race-like.

Ah.  Now I see where you are coming from.  It was mentioned to me
privately also that this type of course was the reason for the strong
feelings on the subject.  I havn't seen this type of gimmicky thing in
quite some time, so I think we simply have two different perspectives on
this subject.  If I were in your shoes, I would saying pretty much the
same thing as you.  I know sometimes it is necessary due to small lot
size.  Either that or have a 20 second course.  Hopefully not around
here.

--
Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese