Re: course memorizing

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: course memorizing
From: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 11:58:46 -0600
I can never remember, but inchs are not what really count here. DISCLAMER I have
been deleting this whole thread and just happened to catch this post. Two years
ago in Topeka Jim McKamey had requested a car be sent to the North course so he
could demonstrate why he thought the start should be opened up a little more.
Colan Arnold saw me in the car and asked me to run up there. When I arrived Jim
made the comment that ou car was a poor choice as it turn in really well. He
added that a BM car would be more apporpriate. I  know that the Scharnberg Ralt
takes a wider corner to turn well than our camaro, on the other hand I am
unsure
of the make, But I think Bruce Dommick's (sorry bad spelling I am sure) car is
much shorter and narrower.

Rob