Re: Mustang vs Camaro

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mustang vs Camaro
From: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 12:28:52 -0600
"it is my impression that the Mustang's biggest problems in FS came from
the front end, not the rear, ergo the IRS won't be all that helpful."

The article says the new Cobra motor is lighter and the heavier IRS adds
weight to the rear helping even out it's wieght ratio.  It also helps get
the power down at the start, (as well as out of bumpy Topeka turns).  It
also had a pretty good advantage in the slalom test over the "tail happy"
SS Camaro.  I wonder if GRM could get there hands on one for a day? :)

Jeff