where do I go from FS ?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: where do I go from FS ?
From: Jack Hilton III <JackHilton@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:10:53 -0500
My 1998 Dodge Dakota in stock form was competing in FS the other day at AMS .

In the very near future (maybe before the next meet) I am planning on
completing a few modifications .

Among these will be the return of an open element air cleaner , eventually
to be a SHAKER style ram-air hood , a ported Throttle Body , a set of
stainless JBA headers that I haven't found the time to install as of yet ,
maybe a new cat-back system , and also a extrude-honed intake at some point
, and a hi-po mopar performance computer (if they EVER release it!) .

When these mods are done , what class will I be in ?

Will that class be the same if I do one or all of the mods ?

I am also looking into lowering the truck and evening out the ride height
to get some weight off of the front and onto the rear . There is a guy on
the Dakota Mailing List that works at Hotchkis in CA and is working on some
suspension components as he AutoX his V6 Dakota there as well .

And finally , tires .

There are only three tires available to me in the stock 255-55/17 size .

The OEM Eagle RS-A , the Dunlop Sport Rover GTX2 , and the Michelin Pilot
LTX .
If I am going to get into AutoX I need something to grab that front end and
point it where I tell it to go .

I would try and use a Neon or other vehicle to AutoX , but I like being
Different .

W . Jack Hilton III

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave....

JackHilton@charter.net

770-253-8328

Want the fastest download speeds ?   If you want to learn more about the
future of the Internet , click on the link below .

http://www.charter.net