Re: FWD FF?

To: Jamie Sculerati <jamies@mrj.com>
Subject: Re: FWD FF?
From: Mike Taylor <miket@interaccess.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 20:14:46 -0600
Maybe the Stohr FF has the latest F1 technology - limited slip fron
axle. Seems that coupling the front, non driven wheels together through
a limited slip of some sort helps eliminate the transients associated
with loss of traction when the inside wheel either locks up or unlocks.
An intersting concept..

Mike Taylor