RE: Tires

To: "Terry Asbury Jr." <asburyt@grandrapids.org>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tires
From: "Jodi Fordahl" <soundtire@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 13:11:36 -0800
I have 225/40ZR17 S02 Pole Positions on my 1995 Eclipse GXS AWD and love
them. They are by far the best tires I have had on the car since I bought it
new. I have had:  the original Bridgestone's (not great), Bridgestone RE71's
(pretty good), Yokohama AVS S1's (very good) and these. My husband also
sells these tires to lots of the Porsche Club folk for the stock autocross
classes since we don't allow race tires in those classes.

By the way all, the Eclipse is for sale if anyone is interested. It is
identical to the car that won GS at Nationals right down to the color. It
has 17" Fikse wheels, lowering springs and a straight through air filter. I
still have all the original parts however and could be persuaded to
re-install them and throw in a competition alignment by Fordahl Motorsports
for the right person.

Reply to soundtire@msn.com

-Jodi Fordahl