RE: G-Force Tires Report and For Sale

To: "'Robert M. Pickrell Jr.'" <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Subject: RE: G-Force Tires Report and For Sale
From: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:39:37 -0600
Rob:  Jeff in Tulsa.

Nice post on the tires!

I might add that the Hoosier S2s I had last year were an excellent tire, our
only problem was that we had a tad too wide of a tire for our wheel, but the
more understeer I expected in the car..the more they STUCK.

Does anyone have any Kumho stories?

Our budget this year didnt let is get the new Hoosiers, so we went on some
good words, and bought the Kumho 700s.

Car: 1995 Mitsu 3000GT-VR4, 245/45 17s, about 4150lbs with driver.

going to start with -1.2 camber on drivers side, and -.9 on passenger side,
toe'd out to the limit of OEM spec in front, and a tad toe'd in in the rear
(AWS as well as AWD).