Re: Class for 87 integra (motor swapped)

To: Ed Sawyer <sawyer@waterville.com>
Subject: Re: Class for 87 integra (motor swapped)
From: Debbie Stohn <dstohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 20:47:44 -0800

Ed Sawyer wrote:

> Hi Deb Stohn (& folks)-
>
> having done that motor swap with Rick, I can tell you with certainty that
> it was an 1987 Integra motor that went in. stock class legal, as far as I
> know. The only ones that would fit anyway (without a lot of hassle) would
> be 86 and 87. (88-89 uses different dist/intake manifold, etc.)

Hi Ed!  Thanks for the shout back...  and the info on the engine work you and
Rick did, as well as the set-up, tires etc. Did you know that RJ lives just
around the corner from me here in Concord? (I guess, Rick probably told
you...)  I've seen him and his nice Eclipse around the neighborhood a lot...
Hope all is well with you... Looking forward to the upcoming season....  Keep
in touch...Debbie (2NCES) Stohn