Re: Class for 87 integra (motor swapped)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Class for 87 integra (motor swapped)
From: Ed Sawyer <sawyer@waterville.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 08:14:45 -0500
Hi Deb Stohn (& folks)-

having done that motor swap with Rick, I can tell you with certainty that
it was an 1987 Integra motor that went in. stock class legal, as far as I
know. The only ones that would fit anyway (without a lot of hassle) would
be 86 and 87. (88-89 uses different dist/intake manifold, etc.)

As for car setup, I'd run the shocks probably at 4 F 5 R (or 5 and 5), and
perhaps consider loosening/disconnecting the endlinks to the front antisway
bar (if that's legal... it's been so long since I Was in stock I forget...)

The hot tire setup would be 205/55/14s in R1s, Kumhos, Hoosier, etc...

hope that helps, (see you out there!)

-Ed Sawyer