Porschelist was: Porschephiles

To: Ron and Angie <nottingham@alltel.net>
Subject: Porschelist was: Porschephiles
From: Matt Murray <mattm@nassau.cv.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 23:47:00 -0500
Surf thy self to http://www.porschelist.org and sub yourself to their 924-944
list. If you do not have web access lemmy no and I'll forward the instructions
for e-mail only.

Ron and Angie wrote:

> Any Porschephiles out here in AX land?  I'm thinking about selling the Turbo
> Z and getting a 944.  Specifically, what should I look for on these cars?
> What are their problem areas?  Rust (well I do Brit Iron!)?  Gearboxes?  I'm
> not really interested in the 8v 944, mostly Turbos or 16v's.  I don't want a
> 968. I don't like the styling, even though it's a cross between a 944 and
> 928, both of which I love, but the 968 just doesn't "do it" for me.

Tis a shame. Quite a few of us here "seem" to like the 968. Did you know you can
get a 4'x8' piece of wood in the back of one of them? Not to mention four 17"
Hoosier Racing Tires.

--
Matt Murray
mailto:mattm@nassau.cv.net