Workin' on it! Was: Pahrump rooms all gone!

To: tasmith@worldnet.att.net_mary.ankeny
Subject: Workin' on it! Was: Pahrump rooms all gone!
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:20:11 -0800

Thomas and Mary A:

I have just spoken with the Event Chairman for the Pahrump event, our Rick
Kostelaz.  Rick sez to call back to the Day's Inn in Pahrump (775-727-5100)
and to tell them you are with SCCA.  As of last night, they had rooms
available.  If the staff there is like most hotels, the folks that answer
the phone don't KNOW there are rooms held for SCCA, so hang in there until
you get the right voice on the phone.

Rick also tells me, Mary, that I gave ya a "bum steer" about Silverton.  He
had called them previously, and they were full up.  Sorry, bad info.  Who
knew???

Hope this helps!

JDK