Re: Kendall??

To: SOLOMIATA@aol.com
Subject: Re: Kendall??
From: Matt Murray <mattm@nassau.cv.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:18:59 -0500
He said that to me in the end of '97. He was at our facility to do a Trans Am
wrap-up for 1997. I asked for an autograph and picture with him and Mike
Borkowski. I asked him to do Solo II Nats, in which he responded that he would
if
time permitted.

In the pix, Kendall is on my right and Borkowski is on my left. I kinda felt
like
a Ford bumper cover. :-)

--
Matt Murray