RE: Kumho 225/50-14?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Kumho 225/50-14?
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:52:50 -0600
Just for comparison purposes, the 225/50-15 BFG is 8.4" tread where the
Kumho is 8.66". When talking 205/55-14, then the BFG is 7.1" and the Kumho
is a whopping 7.64".
        Major differences and I would expect, since all the Kumho's on my
Tread Width list are wider than thier BFG Coutnerparts, I would assume that
the 225/50-14's will also be wider.

John " I'm not an expert, but I have Tread Width lists" Moore
1993 Toyota MR2 NA (CS #55)
1981 VW Scirocco (ES-ST #472)