Re[2]: Yugo Prosolo Auto-x

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re[2]: Yugo Prosolo Auto-x
From: scott_phelps@england.gdt1.com
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 99 10:26:00 -0500

You sound like my wife.  :)   I am trying to find professional help in locating
one of these buggers.   You guys are professionals - right?  :)    It's
wintertime in VT, and there ain't a whole lot of racing happenin' so it's prep
time.  Couldn't everyone use a set of revolutions for their car?

I just want to know all I can about these cars, as no one seems to
remember.......

Thanks -

Scott

=========================
You're a disturbed man Scott.  You should seek professional help.  Really.
;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Take a ton of bolt and steel
A whole lotta sweat, a set of wheels.....On the Speedway.
The flag is down, pistons pound
Plenty of engines ripping around......On the Speedway.
"Speedway" by Elvis Presley