Re: Yugo Prosolo Auto-x

To: <scott_phelps@england.gdt1.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Yugo Prosolo Auto-x
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:56:59 -0500
I was one of the fortunate individuals to get to drive in the
Challenge event when these vehicles were first done.  T.C. Kline
did the prep work.
I have the big decal that showed the 88 Pro Solo class champions,
who were the Solo side of the Challenge, on the inside of my tow
van.

Bruce Wentzel     Green Dot Racing, Inc.     Road Race & Solo II
rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot;  RX-7's; 83 ITA, 84
ITS, 86 ITS
One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer discount 20%
Ask me about 24 hr / 7 day $.07/minute long distance service