Kumho V700 - Autocrosser or Snow tire?

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kumho V700 - Autocrosser or Snow tire?
From: "Su Brude" <sbrude@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 09:02:14 -0700
Maybe it has been too many years running on Hoosier tires or too many years
living in Texas, but the V700 that I just ordered look more like a snow tire
than an autocrosser.  Setting next to a new set of Hoosiers in my garage I
am praying for a nice wet spring so while all of the vettes in the local
neighborhood run on the nice smooth hoosiers I actually have a bit of tread.
Did I get the correct tires?  Should I have gotten them shaved?

I have a few other questions for the care and feeding of the new Kumhos.  Do
I need to heat cycle them? and what is a good starting tire pressure for
them on my SS '93 Rx-7?

Thanks is advance.
Su Brude
sbrude@email.msn.com