Re: SCCA-related stuff and a 1966 Yenko Stinger (?)

To: MBStevens1@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SCCA-related stuff and a 1966 Yenko Stinger (?)
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 21:06:45 -0800 (PST)
Hello MB
1st of all the car is probably older than a lot of youse on team.net.

It's a '65-66-67 possibly 68 2 dr Corvair (that means rear engine)coupe,
typically with 140hp modified engines, very modified suspension, stripped
chassis.

Car was initially built for SCCA road racing. Cars were bought from the
factory & modified before delivery to the customer, each with it's own
number plate.

For more info. you contact Jerry Becker at this e-mail address & we'll help
get you in touch with Corvair people.

Judy B.    San Diego       {:>}