SCCA-related stuff and a 1966 Yenko Stinger (?)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SCCA-related stuff and a 1966 Yenko Stinger (?)
From: MBStevens1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 23:05:18 EST
All,

I was just poking around on eBay (the online personal auction site) and ran
across some interesting SCCA-related stuff.

One such item is a May 1959 issue of SCCA's Sports Car magazine (two words
then), currently at $4.99 --

     http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=62577911

Another interesting item is a 1966 Yenko Stinger, #100 of 100, currently at
$30,100 (it was at only $6100 earlier this afternoon!) --

     http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=62181808

Is anyone familiar with this car?  It is described as an accomplished
autocross, hillclimb, and SCCA racer from '66-'73 (1969 Tri-State Champ).

I just thought I'd throw this out here in case anyone is interested.  I have
nothing to do with the sale of these items.  I found them and other things by
doing a search on "SCCA" and clicking the box for "Search Title AND
Description" at --

     http://pages.ebay.com/aw/search.html

Mike Stevens
ES Altima SE