[BOUNCE autox@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from ["Kelly, Kat

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [BOUNCE autox@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from ["Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>]]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 03:22:08 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 15:27:20 -0800
     From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
     Subject: Boondoggle by the Bay

Just wanted to let the whole world know that a) I finished SECOND in BSL
at Nationals, no matter what SportsCar says, and b) San Francisco
Region's season opener, "Boondoggle by the Bay," was held last Sunday,
January 31st, Super Bowl Sunday.

You might find this hard to believe, but we had a season opener record
of 281 entrants. I still have a hard time believing it.

Our highest was in 1989 at Golden Gate Fields, with 289. But that was in
the summer. The Boondoggle was in January. On Super Bowl Sunday.

Katie Kelly
Technical Publications
SPSS Bay Area
(510)412-2812