Re: Back again?

To: Mark Sirota <mark@sirota.org>
Subject: Re: Back again?
From: Jim and Rose Ann <garryj@localnet.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:35:07 -0500
Mark Sirota wrote:

>  I'm sure you'll be competitive in no time.

"No time"!?!?    Don't say THAT.  He'll never be competitive if he gets
DNFs. <G>

Craig wrote:

> I plan to be out again for the upcoming NEDIV area season (short
> pause required for Jim to stop his uncontrollable laughing.)

I think I ought to explain.   Craig has been threatening to come out to
events for years.  He always tells me "I'll be out this year for sure
Jim", but then he finds some more stuff to repair.   Craig actually was
registered for two National Tours last year, but of course never
showed.   But he'll probably be ready this year for sure.   I say that
with confidence because this year there are likely to be no good sites
in the northeast ... at least not within 5 hours of where Craig and I live.

Irony lives!

Jim