Back again?

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Back again?
From: Craig Henry <tiga_s2@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:25:17 -0800 (PST)
Hi everyone.  Decided to join the CM email fun.  Let
me introduce (or reintroduce) myself.  I have been
autocrossing on and off for 20 years now.  HS to DS to
BM to CM to DSP back to CM.  Current toy is a Tiga
SC85 S2.  Yes, Larry and Johns old car I purchased
back in December 97.  Almost identical to Mr. Crams
SC87.  Ran a few very mechanically troubled events in
98 and 99 and then decided to fix a few items  one
thing led to another and next thing I know the whole
car is completely apart (and I emphasize completely.)
The good news is I dont think I can purchase any
additional new parts (new $6K shocks being the
exception) and the reassembly has begun.  I plan to be
out again for the upcoming NEDIV area season (short
pause required for Jim to stop his uncontrollable
laughing.)  Hopefully I wont humiliate myself too
much.  The bar seems to be moving up significantly
each and every year

Looking forward to meeting, seeing, and competing
against you all.

Craig Henry