Re: [Alpines] TV Sighting: two Alpines!

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Alpines] TV Sighting: two Alpines!
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:15:54 -0400 (EDT)
As I wrote before, I missed most of the episode but here's an update from
Dick Sanders:
Jim,

Thanks for the heads up.

You can watch the episode on Hulu.com. The extended Alpine sequence is just
after the 2nd commercial break - denoted by the 2nd small dot on the
progress bar.

Notice the interior shots.  Although he is driving the red Alpine and she
the white (TR4 or ???, but not an Alpine), when they show the cars'
interiors, they swap cars.

It really shows in the very last car shot, when she pulls her extra gun
from under the dash of the white car, it's a Series V dashboard.  They may
have
swapped engine sounds as well, but not consistently.

Dick
Alpines@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $17.25