Re: Alpine V synchro transmission gaskets

To: "Alpine Discussion List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alpine V synchro transmission gaskets
From: "Barry Hayes" <bhayes@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 07:51:09 -0700
Many people have pointed out to me that the server deletes attachments. My oops.

Anyone who wants them, please ask and I'll send them directly, but I
still think the way to go would be for someone with a rootes/Alpine
website to just put them up. That way all the gaskets can be in one
place ..

Anyone want to volunteer?