Fwd: Alpine V synchro transmission gaskets

To: "Alpine Discussion List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: Alpine V synchro transmission gaskets
From: "Barry Hayes" <bhayes@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 16:50:50 -0700
Sorry for the big attachment, but I just bought a set of gaskets for
my Alpine V's synchro, and thought someone might want to see them.

Which is to say, if you ever need such a gasket, just print one out
and cut along the lines. Copied on 5x5 to the inch graph paper so you
can check shrinkage, for those of you in the north where it's colder.

There should be a web site with every gasket known to mankind, ready
to print, dammit.

--
bhayes yat cs dot stanford dot edu is what you should put in your
contact files -- it'll forward to me no matter where I move

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
0449_001.pdf]