Fw: My 'junk' Alpine

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Fw: My 'junk' Alpine
From: William Lewis <william.lewis@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 21:57:10 -0700
If anyone is interested in this parts car, please email Bill Tubbs at
cgpiper@yahoo.com and let him know.  I think the car is a Series 5, but I
don't remeber for sure.
Bill Lewis

----- Forwarded by William Lewis/PHY/HS/UCD on 04/16/2006 09:55 PM -----

             "Bill Tubbs"
             <cgpiper@yahoo.co
             m>                                                        To:
                                       "William Lewis"
             04/14/2006 02:22          <william.lewis@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu>
             PM                                                        cc:

                                                                  Subject:
             Please respond to         My 'junk' Alpine
             <cgpiper@yahoo.co
                    m>

Bill,

The County Code Enforcement folks got to me before I could do anything
serious with pulling the engine out of my old Alpine, so I'll have to tow
it
down to the crusher (probably Sims) within a week or two.  If you know of
anyone who wants to tow it away for remaining parts please let me know
ASAP.
All that's really left is the engine and tranny, side windows, and running
gear.  The interior is totally shot although the seats are still there.  I
pulled the dash and front windshield but I'd be happy to toss them in with
it if someone wants to take it away.

I have 15 days to comply or else.  Thanks!

Bill