Re: for those unfortunate AOLers, or those that think

To: armorseal@spiretech.com, alpines@autox.team.net, Ssmth250@aol.com,
Subject: Re: for those unfortunate AOLers, or those that think
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:14:51 EDT
Chuck,
Personally, I'm happy with AOL and have had no problems over the ten years  I
have been with them.  They just lowered my bill due to the fact I'm in  the
middle of nowhere and the only thing I can get is dial-up.  I called  and told
them I was going to go somewhere else for half the price and they  matched it.
 I call it "Slow Speed" monthly rate.

I'm sure you can find those that are unhappy with just about anything, and
there is probably a "blog" out there somewhere created by some unhappy sole for
 even spiretech.  BTW, I was only kidding when I said "where is the  body of
the message" the other day.  Just playing along!  :)

You have been coming through clearly.  I even heard you drop a  pin the other
day!  Maybe that was a dime?

Give up on the black and white list and join SAOCA.  We know you like  to
look!