Bob's S1 photos

Subject: Bob's S1 photos
From: "Heuer, Paul" <paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:38:28 +1030
Bob,
A popular question over the years (and one that I have asked a few
times) is, "what colour is correct for the <insert name of part,
engine, assembly, etc> on my Series <1,2,3,4,5>".

So please either note the colour of the item you are photographing,
or make sure the photos show the colour in a good light. I guess it's
also worth noting that some minor items on the cars seem to have
changed colour depending on the availability of paint at the time,
and then there are the changes from series to series.

Ahhh, should stimulate enough list banter to keep us amused until we
*all* need hair transplants! ;-)

Cheers,
Paul in South Australia
S3 ST, colour 67