SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: SUGGESTIONS PLEASE
From: Pasanville@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:44:40 EST
Hey Group,

I have a few questions.
1. First, I have been unable to get the directionals working. They are  all
grounded well as I can run a hot wire to them and they light. I am  wondering,
is there a "specific" flasher needed or will any 3 plug unit  work.

2. Has anyone else purchased a hardtop from Smoothline? They are GREAT, but
I am unsure of how to correctly fit it.

3. Are there any "bumper exchanges" that anyone knows about? ( you know,
send your own in and they send a re-chromed one without having to wait months
get it back)

I am sure I will have more questions soon, I am in the final stages of
resurrecting the series V.
Thanks in advance, I appreciate all of your knowledge.
Peter A Sanville
B395004314