Re: Clutch/Tranny saga continues

To: Ed Howard <edsonh2000@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch/Tranny saga continues
From: Jan Servaites <jservaites@woh.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:45:58 -0800
Ed Howard wrote:

>Before I pull the tranny (or hire someone to do it),
>how can I test the slave cylinder to see if it needs a
>rebuild?

Pull back the rubber dust cap and see what it looks like in there. If
it's wet with fluid, then just rebuild it and that's easy (unless it's
rusted inside, then it might be junk). If you need a rebuilding kit, go
down to the store and buy a Ford 1" brake cylinder rebuild kit.

--

Jan Servaites (Dayton OH - The Birthplace of Aviation)

              http://www.wright-brothers.org/

              "I am convinced that human flight is
              possible and practical."
                             -- Wilbur Wright, 1899