Rootes Rendezvous II

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rootes Rendezvous II
From: "Ohan- SunbeamCanada" <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 23:05:22 -0800
Hello Folks,

Just thought i'd make an announcement that the Rootes Rendezvous II is on
Saturday June 18th, 2005. We are planning on a memorable event and I'm sure
those who attended last year will swear by how much they enjoyed it. Anyway,
we are sorting out the details and will announce it soon. So stay tuned to
www.sunbeamcanada.org for updates.

Also, just a show of hands, how many people are interested in attending this
year. For those coming from out of town, we will make every effort to make
your stay enjoyable.

Please, pass it on.

"Keep the 'beam alive"

Ohan Korlikian