Re: Alternator with Regulator

To: <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Alternator with Regulator
From: Jens Williford <jwilliford@montereybaybouquet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:37:16 -0800
Sorry to bomb the list guys but I have a series II that I need to part with.
It's disassembled and ready for paint. It's been stripped down to bare metal
and sprayed with DP 90. The engine bay needs to be prepped. I have the
original 1600 and tranny. The engine always ran great but the non syncro'd
tranny has the typical rough first and reverse gears. All the parts are
there (including rust free hard top) and the car had absolutely no rust. I
live in Watsonville, CA near Monterey. I'm open to offers.

Thanks,

Jens

Check out the new British Cars Forum: