Re: 50 Year old Classic! - No Tiger Content

To: armorseal@spiretech.com, tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 50 Year old Classic! - No Tiger Content
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 20:55:20 -0400
Jan Berry of "Jan & Dean" fame hit the truck in 1966...James Dean was going
down a highway on his way to race, a guy in an oncoming car didn't see him
and tried to turn left in front of him. (probably not see a small, silver,
speeding car streaking through the desert)...

Jimmy Dean got dumped recently as the Sausage King because he is too old.

Paul

>From: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
>To: <DJoh797014@aol.com>, <bobjosten@comcast.net>, <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
>   <tigers@autox.team.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: 50 Year old Classic! - No Tiger Content
>Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:23:44 -0700
>
>Some people arn't as old as others. Jimmy Dean is the saugage guy... James
>Dean crashed in the 50's as a great movie star and racer. He slamed into
>the
>back of a truck trailer at +90 mph drunk and disorderly.
>To clear a point ,,maybe all incorrect ,, I lived those days.. go 50's and
>rock and roll... Cha cha cha.
>Chuck

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar  FREE!