Sunbeam Alpine Series II For Sale, Northwest

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeam Alpine Series II For Sale, Northwest
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 22:11:59 EDT
I'm posting this for a friend that bought this car from me back in the early
80's. I can't even remeber why I bought the car but I owned a Tiger at the
time and sold this to my brothers friend, Peder. He is now selling and I told
him
I would post this to the site and list. Please E-Mail Peder with any
questions. Car is in Portland, OR.
PTrelstad@Kineticsgroup.com

Here is what he says:

My car is Carnival Red, 1963 series 2. I would say condition 2. Paint job is
like brand new and looks great, very straight, no waves. Engine compartment is
basically as when I got it. It has the 1725 cc engine series 5. New carpet
kit. Needs seats recovered. Comes with two extra engines & trans. Has hard top
and soft top mechanism, but no soft top. Runs great. Asking $6,750 OBO.

Paul Scofield - SAOCA Colorado
Florence, Colorado