RE: gettin' warm

To: "List Alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: gettin' warm
From: "Bob Berghult" <alpinebob@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 17:56:05 -0400
Hi All,
        I had my series II radiator recorded last year and it was $170.  I
stayed
with the stock coring (is that a word?)and haven't had a problem
overheating.  I am going to put in a 160 degree theromstat like my series
IV.  Rob, hope you can get the heat out of the way so you join us on some
cruises with our Sunbeams.