Re: Re: Rapier Brake Fluid

To: "jumpinjan" <jservaites@woh.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Rapier Brake Fluid
From: Bob Douglas <b_s_d@ureach.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:06:11 -0400
Jan,  Thanks for the update - last car on which I remember
serious brake fluid damage on factory paint was a 1980 model.
Suspected the new finishes were more resistant, but never had a
car I disliked enough to intentionally test the theory.

Regards,  Bob Douglas

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, jumpinjan (jservaites@woh.rr.com)
wrote:

> Bob,
>       I would agree with you 30 years ago that brake fluid will
disolve paint
> finishes. But today finishes are not like the old lacquer &
enamel
> paint. It doesn't affect a urethane finish today, today's
materials are