SV: Rapier Brake Fluid

To: alpine autox <alpines@autox.team.net>, JACranwell@aol.com
Subject: SV: Rapier Brake Fluid
From: KKJ <kkj@privat.utfors.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:33:49 +0200
I haven't done anything of that. I just put silicone in one end, and continued
until it came out on the rear left wheel. It has a different colour then the
regular brake fluid. No cleaning or dismantling. No problems so far (7years)
Of course it's not perfect, but it seems to be better then before.

Kristian J