Re: [Re: Le Mans 1961]-off topic?

To: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Re: Le Mans 1961]-off topic?
From: Ryan Lee <jsrlee@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:50:47 -0700
My car was originally Mediterranean Blue (Colour Code 100) (ick) but the PO
painted it "Mustang Red." I think it's a nice colour, because it's darker
than most Reds.  I think if I were repainting it, I'd pick a blue similar to
Scott Donnelly's (Sept 2000).

The Tiger was also originally Mediterranean Blue, but then the PO painted it
white. Now it's bare metal - maybe we should go for the B-29 Polished
Aluminum look ;-)

Ryan
Series V (B395000793LRX)