Re: Automatic Headlight Control

To: "edstiger" <edstiger@snowhill.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Automatic Headlight Control
From: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:24:33 +0200
In Finland and in Sweden (maybe commonly in the EU) we have to keep driwing
lights on when driving. When I was a teen we had an advice to keep lights
allways on (during 70's), and it has been as a law 20 years (outside towns)
and almost 10 years everywhere. It is a brave act, as you can decide very
easy when a car is in traffic or not. But our holy Lucas generators  make it
"easy" to forgot lights off in city traffic. If  I turn my back to the
historic autenthity and fit an alternator, I will use driving lights during
the northern cabriolet season, when we have sun shining during nights (in
case it is not raining).

Larry