Re: TigersUnited.com - Hub Puller

To: "sosnaenergyconsulting" <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: TigersUnited.com - Hub Puller
From: <carlynneracing@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:40:54 -0700
Another solution is a tool called a "Bearing Splitter". The one I use is
made by Snap-On. They should also be availabel at equipment rental places.
It clamps on the back of the hub, you then crank down pressure on it, then a
solid rap from a hammer and the axle and hub are free.
    Carl
        HSR-West/CSRG #247 series 1 Sunbeam Alpine
                                              Lotus 61 formula Ford