Re: Impatience

To: Rick Harrison <beamertwo@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Impatience
From: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:02:23 +1000
Rick,

Yeah, it was a bit loud and my garage makes a nice echo effect, but I did shut
it down fairly quickly.  I kind of did it for the benefit of one of my
neighbours who has one of the loudest Harleys I've ever heard, and has a
frequent visitor with a very loud V8 Holden 1-Tonner  :-)    Right now I'm
waiting to borrow a car trailer to take the Alpine somewhere to get a system
fitted (I have the extractors and a chrome tip, just need the bits in between).

One day I'll remove the exhaust of the Brock Commodore (hot 5 litre V8 for
Statesiders) just behind the extractors, that should be impressive!

Cheers
Vic